Collection of your Personal Information
In order to better provide you with products and services offered, KDF may collect personally identifiable information, such as your:
- First and Last Name
- Email address
We do not collect any personal information about you unless you voluntarily provide it to us. However, you may be required to provide certain personal information to us when you use certain products or services or send us an email message. To wit, we will use your information for, but not limited to, communicating with you in relation to services and/or products you have requested from us. We also may gather additional personal or non-personal information in the future.
Use of your Personal Information
KDF collects and uses your personal information to operate and deliver the services you have requested.
KDF may also use your personally identifiable information to inform you of other products or services available from KDF and its affiliates.
Sharing Information with Third Parties
KDF does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties.
KDF may share data with trusted partners to help perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries.
KDF may disclose your personal information, without notice, if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on KDF or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of KDF, and/or (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of KDF, or the public.
Right to Deletion
Subject to certain exceptions set out below, on receipt of a verifiable request from you, we will:
- Delete your personal information from our records; and
- Direct any service providers to delete your personal information from their records.
Please note that we may not be able to comply with requests to delete your personal information if it is necessary to:
- Complete the transaction for which the personal information was collected, provide a good or service requested by you, or reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform a contract between you and us;
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with your expectations based on your relationship with us;
- Comply with an existing legal obligation; or
- Otherwise use your personal information, internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which you provided the information.
Children Under Thirteen
KDF does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen. If you are under the age of thirteen, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use this website.
From time to time, KDF may contact you via email for the purpose of providing announcements, promotional offers, alerts, confirmations, surveys, and/or other general communication.
If you would like to stop receiving marketing or promotional communications via email from KDF, you may opt out of such communications by sending us an email request.
Changes to this Statement
KDF welcomes your questions and comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that KDF has not adhered to this Statement, please contact KDF at:
Email address: sales@KDFtreeandlandscape.com
Telephone number: (860) 459-8399
Effective as of: April 1, 2021